LIGO Document E1400258-v3
- Once all of the parts or components intended for service within the LIGO Ultra-High Vacuum (UHV) are cleaned, baked and tested to confirm that the surface cleanliness meets requirements it is essential to maintain these levels of cleanliness through the subsequent processes of assembly, testing, transportation, installation and commissioning. This document calls out the required Contamination Control (CC) mitigation processes in place to assure compliance with the LIGO UHV requirements.
Sister document is E1000088.
- 1) v3 includes update to related docs and added section about FTIR with links.
2) v2 includes a few corrections on requirements. v2 posted for review by KG.
3) 6/3/2014 12:33pm. v1 replaced with new v1 which includes clarification of PCL achieved and a note on pending First Contact testing.
3) Version 1 created for initial release. Plan is to complete this with all public links and information and then release as publication.
DCC Version 3.4.0, contact
Document Database Administrators