LIGO Document P070124-x0
- The GEO 600 gravitational wave detector located near Hannover in Germany is part of the LSC network of gravitational wave observatories. Since January 2006 the GEO 600 detector has participated in the S5 LSC science run and acquired sensitive and well-characterized science data with a high duty cycle. Until 1 October 2007, 415 days of science data with an average peak sensitivity of better than 3 × 10−22 Hz−1/2 have been collected. In this paper, we give a brief overview of GEO 600 and describe activities in the period between January 2006 and October 2007. Plans for the near and medium future are briefly discussed.
- Full document number: LIGO-P070124-00-Z
- Author(s): Hartmut Grote
- Document date: 2007-10-17
- Document received date: 2007-10-17
- Document entry date: 2007-10-17
- Published in Class Quant Grav vol. 25 pg. 114043 (9pp).
DCC Version 3.4.2, contact
Document Database Administrators