LIGO Document P070119-x0
- We develop a Bayesian treatment of the problem of detecting unmodelled gravitational wave bursts using the new global network of interferometric detectors. We also compare this Bayesian treatment with existing coherent methods, and demonstrate that the existing methods make implicit assumptions on the distribution of signals that make them sub-optimal for realistic signal populations.
- Full document number: LIGO-P070119-00-Z
- Author(s): Antony Searle
- Document date: 2007-10-12
- Document received date: 2007-10-12
- Document entry date: 2007-10-12
- Published in Class Quant Grav vol. 25 pg. 114038 (9pp).
DCC Version 3.3.0, contact
Document Database Administrators