LIGO Document P070035-x0
- GEO 600 is one of a few detectors in the world searching for gravitational wave signals from various astronomical sources. The commissioning and characterization of gravitational wave detectors is a highly complex activity that requires the use of many sophisticated analysis procedures. In order to extract all possible astronomical information from the data recorded at GEO 600, the detector and the data must be understood and characterized as well as possible so that the data can make the largest possible contribution in any subsequent analyses. This paper provides a review of some of the aspects of detector and data characterization that takes place at GEO 600.
- Full document number: LIGO-P070035-00-Z
- Author(s): Martin Hewitson
- Document date: 2007-04-24
- Document received date: 2007-04-24
- Document entry date: 2007-04-24
- Published in Class Quant Grav vol. 24 pg. S445-S455.
DCC Version 3.4.2, contact
Document Database Administrators