LIGO Document M060334-v6
- One of the provisions of the LSC Bylaws is the creation of a Publications and Presentations Committee. Among other functions, the P&P committee is charged with:
• maintaining a public archive of publications and presentations
• managing the reviews of LSC technical publications and conference proceedings
• managing reviews of abstracts and presentations at conferences
• nominating speakers for conferences
This memorandum outlines the specific procedures and timelines for LSC members to follow with regard to observational papers, technical papers, abstracts, and presentations.
- Introduced reduction to one week for the minimal review period of short authorlist papers.
DCC Version 3.4.1, contact
Document Database Administrators