LIGO Document D1300485-v1
- A chassis providing the drive signals for the low voltage piezo and high voltage piezo associated with the OMC cavity. This chassis provides the following functions:
1. High voltage drive used for locking OMC cavity length.
2. Low voltage drive, upon which the dither signal is superimposed.
3. A shutter function as provided by causing a step change in the low voltage piezo voltage. This knocks the OMC out of lock, and protects the DCPDs from IFO lock loss pulses when exposed to light through the OMC transmission.
4. A trigger input sensitive to logic level transitions that causes the low voltage circuitry to produce a step change in piezo voltage.
DCC Version 3.4.1, contact
Document Database Administrators