LIGO Document D1200555-v2
- To be submitted to TMC for fabrication with 75-Series breadboard.
- - put 1.5" from top as well
- put breadboard size on drawing, as ref. dimensions
- add vertical 26" and 3" typ.
- 3.50 becomes 3.5
- 3.00 needs to stay 3.00
- 1.50 becomes 1.5, no typ., from first hole vertical to ones above as 27.00
- 16.5 should be from the first hole
- 29.50 becomes 29.5
- no UNC, just 1/4-20 (12 plcs.) in parentheses, longer leader, so it's clearer
- can add 1.5 REF from the top edge to the hole
- add separate note for full breadboard info including quote
- get rid of machining fluids note
- materials in wide space on right
- add "N/A" to finish
- make AOS and Pcal bigger
- checker is rick
- title: "hole pattern spec"
(link to breadboard specs as of 20190305: https://www.techmfg.com/products/cleantopopticaltopsandsupports/steel-optical-breadboards
Note that top skin thickness is 2mm)
DCC Version 3.4.1, contact
Document Database Administrators