LIGO Document D1000605-v1
- 1. Reduce the periscope weight in order to allow the periscope to be more manageable when mounted onto the end of the laser tube and on top of the Total Station unit.
2. Easy adjustment to mirrors for initial setup.
3. Positive lock to keep mirrors in proper position.
4. Maintain the same or better mirror flatness and parallelism as the current mirror design.
5. 6" drop in beam path.
6. Access to optics for periodic cleaning and maintenance.
DCC Version 3.3.0, contact
Document Database Administrators